Returns of custom mixed paint or incorrectly ordered paint are not acceptable.
Eagle Eye Paint Supply will only accept returns (on items other than mixed paint) for wrongfully shipped items. Returns will be approved on a case by case basis at the discretion of Eagle Eye Paint Supply. If so the following applies:
All return requests must be made within 15 days of receiving your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, unopened, and in its original packaging.
Customer is responsible for shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee for all returns not related to fault of Eagle Eye Paint Supply.
All returns due to Eagle Eye Paint Supply error will be returned with shipping prepaid.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, address, order number, items being returned, and reason for the return in your request. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us with questions at email@example.com or call (877) 470-5551.
Refunds of custom mixed paint or incorrectly ordered paint are not acceptable.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take several business days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
We do not issue refunds for cancelled orders if the paint has already been mixed.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Damages and shortages
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you did not receive an item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Damages or shortages will be considered for replacement if they meet the requirements below.
- All claims must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving your order.
- Pictures must be submitted to Eagle Eye Paint Supply in order to obtain a credit for damage.
- All shortages must be reported no later than 2 days after receiving your order.
- Custom mixed paint.
- Items that have been used, opened, marked on, or not in original packaging.
- Leaking or open containers.
- Special ordered items
- Material with expired or soon to be expired batch use dates
- Hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
- Product not purchased from Eagle Eye Paint Supply.
- Promotional sale items and free goods.
- Products purchased with a gift card.